Looking for some decent people to share with in the San An Area

Bolando

Hey there you lot!

My name is Michael, I'm 25 and from Birmingham and I'll be heading out there in late May (probably the 20th onwards). I will be working in a senior role for Dusted @Eden. Therefore I am looking to share some decent accomodation (possibly a villa) in or around the San Antonio Area. Ideally I'd like to be able to walk to work although I will have a car.

Although I've been on holiday a few times and know a few people, this will be my first time working out there.
So if youre heading out there around then and looking for someone to share with then drop me a line (although please dont bother if youre planning on going out there and getting smashed every night!!).
I'm probably going to book a week in a hotel first (the Costa Mar near Cala Gracio is very nice and reasonable) so if anyones up for that then let me know as the rooms work out dirt cheap if you share with 1 or 2 others.

If you want to know more about me then check out my myspace - www.myspace.com/bolando or drop me a private message through here.

Thanks ;)

up for sharing..

Hi Michael,

Im Lisa, and am going out to work mid June, and am looking for the same thing, sharing with decent people, who are fun, but not total caners. Im 24, and also come from Brum, i live in Moseley, where abouts are you?

I know you said that you were going at the end of May, but as you said if you were getting a villa, the more that share the cheaper it is, and id be up for sharing from mid june to to close of season.

Also, i have to ask-how did you get that job? very impressive!! and more importantly do you know of any going? Im a very hard worker and very, very multi-talented!!

Anyways, drop me a line if you interested in having someone come in around june time??

My emails lisafearon@yahoo.com

sun 27may

hi bolando, im gona be landing on the island on sun27th may at 12noon...hav u managed to sort anything out urself...sure give me a hola bac and lemme no the craic...cheers and hope it works itself out

drop me a line on bebo as well if ur on there: http://lubeskywalker.bebo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all powerwilly in da house, i arrive on the 26th may at 2am, booked up for 1 week at ponientees apartments. my 2 pals are flying over on the 23rd, but think one of them is flying back home as skint unless he hits a job soon as he arrives. Me and my pal adam will be looking to share. if anyones up for it gives a bell the more who share the cheaper it gets

You can contact me on wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk also use this to add me to your bebo site if youv got it.

Ive got msn messenges can be adder by ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk, you can also contact me on my spanish sim card from the 26th onward 0034676112082, me and my pal allready know the island, also meeting up with other workers allready on the island when i arrive should be no probs finding accom.

Lets get da part started.

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard

Back