Looking for ppl to hangout with 9/27-29

Hey guys,
I’m going to be in Europe in September from the USA. I will be in Ibiza for my first time sept 27-30th. I’ll be traveling there alone and celebrating a bit of belated 30th birthday. Looking for some people to hangout and party with, preferably people who have been there before and know what is worth it and what’s not. Anyways HMU if you’ll be there when I will I hear it’s a great weekend as it’s “closing weekend”.

My wife and me will be there in that weekend. Always happy to meet new people.
We are going to the Elrow closing on saturday and Zoo Project on Sunday. No strict plans yet for friday/monday.

My wife and me will be there in that weekend. Always happy to meet new people.
We are going to the Elrow closing on saturday and Zoo Project on Sunday. No strict plans yet for friday/monday.

I don’t know what elrow is but I’ll check it out I’ve been looking into some stuff on this website that shows all the parties going on - was thinking of doing a booze cruise then going to one of the clubs that you get admission too afterwards...
Do you mind me asking how old you guys are? Where you’re from? And what level of parties would you say you are - 1.) being likes to have a good time, 10.) plan on racing for 4 days on a pills and cocaine binge?

Back