Looking for accom!!!!

Loraa

Heyyyy fellow spotlighters! 23 year old female, first time seasoner, 4th time holidayer! Looking for anyone who has a spare room/bed either in the San An or Bossa area? Any responses will be mucho appreciated!

:eek:Peace and love doods and doodettes :eek:

Hi Loraa!

I hope you are well.

Similarly to you, this will be my 8th time on the island but this first time I working - too excited! I am also looking for a room in the Bossa area preferably - not sure where to start really!

Have you had any luck so far?

H

Hey girls. Firstly I can tell you from experience finding accommodation in bossa is a lot more difficult and expensive than san an! If you try to find an apartment be aware that agencies charge high fees for helping you, alternatively you can try looking yourself in local papers etc... but it's not easy. Not to say you shouldn't try for that side of the island (figueretas and ibiza town are also good options), but it takes more work and you need to get moving earlier.

San An accommodation is easier and cheaper because of the workers community there. You can look on facebook groups like this http://www.facebook.com/groups/330493208298/
and there are always people posting about rooms.
Also once you get on the island the Ship Inn (pub at top of west end) has a noticeboard where people post ads looking for rooms, housemates and work.

Good luck, enjoy your season!

Back