Looking for a room in Ibiza Town...

rose hancock

Hi guys

I'm Rose, 26, and doing a season May-October.
Looking to live in Ibiza Town, but finding it hard to find spare rooms there...

Would love to join up and share with people to be social....
Does anyone know of anything going or would like to team up to look? (I have a friend also who's interested in teaming up).

I'm out on the island next week also for a bit so can always meet / check out a place.

Thanks!! xx

What is your Budget for location...there are cheap rooms 25€ a day IBZ town ,join some FB group for this quest...rooms more in SAn an...think about Airbnb too...

What is your Budget for location...there are cheap rooms 25€ a day IBZ town ,join some FB group for this quest...rooms more in SAn an...think about Airbnb too...

25€ per day is double if not triple of what workers normally pay for a room...

rose - as don simon said, ibiza town isn't the easiest area to find a place for the summer, but with enough patience you'll find something in or around ibiza town. but it's a fact, easier to find workers accomodation over in san antonio. just make a lot of contacts as you'll be looking to share a flat with other people. everyone's in the same situation and most people are glad to meet others who look for a place to stay.

Thanks for the advice guys

Don - Have been checking Figuertas, you're right it's much cheaper and easier for parking too. To be honest, looking anywhere really except up in the north...
Fallen angel - 25euros for a day is too much, especially for the quality i'll get for 750 euros a day

It is absolutely crazy how hard it is find something decent this year without being ripped off.

Thanks again for the advice all, much appreciated :D

not easy to park your car in figueretas.....don't forget the blue zone (free from 10pm to 9.am in the morning & then from 12.00 pm to 2.00pm or 3.00 pm? ...check my old post..get a fine 1srt day in ibz :eek: 45€ just 20mn to move food from car to home...) Add me to your fb ...will take more with free parking place around el diaro de ibiza close to highway (20mn by feet from dalt villa...) or or the hills on the right...don't remind the name..had to check my gps or google maps :p ...will give u tips for local restaurants ...known only by locals :cool: & so on...

Back