Look E Look E

A

Anonymous

ARE WE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THEM.

THERE SO f***ING ANNOYING

ESPECIALY THER WOMEN THEY ARE THE WORST

wide up

it's great to wined them up....some off the time...any way.

I found them to be a pain in the arse. In fact nearly everyone who hassled me to go and have a drink at 'their' place was a pain the arse too, except Sergio and Andy who work in Playa Den Bossa.

One night I came out of Space at about 5am on my own and was making my way through to the other end of Playa Den Bossa and I'm sure one of them was following me, he didn't do anything but would of got a palm tree in an orrifice if he had. :lol:

I was in San an Last year ( going back on 22nd June this year :lol: ) staying in the ibizamar apartments, anyway back to the point, for some reason acoording to the look e look e men me and my friends had all changed our names to Del Boy!, thats all they ever said to us.[/quote]

Gonna sound dumb but never heard of a look e look e

What is it?

DP said:

What is it?

DP said:

What is it?

They're small white guys from East London which go by the name of Del Boy.... they all look the same and sell all sorts of crap and other illegal substances on street corners. ;)

Here's a couple of pics of them. :lol:

delboy01.jpg

delboy02.jpg

Fair enough, some of the women are a bit full-on, but the looky lookys are alright.

I found them to be perfectly friendly (the ones in Playa D'en Bossa were anyway) and never sold us anything dodgy-you just need to haggle with them, but this is what they expect anyway. They make 'scoring' very easy and by the end of the holiday, they would always say hi to us when we passed.

Gawd bless the looky-lookys! ;)

kitten's head said:
Fair enough, some of the women are a bit full-on, but the looky lookys are alright.

I found them to be perfectly friendly (the ones in Playa D'en Bossa were anyway) and never sold us anything dodgy-you just need to haggle with them, but this is what they expect anyway. They make 'scoring' very easy and by the end of the holiday, they would always say hi to us when we passed.

Gawd bless the looky-lookys! ;)

Yeah same with me

Back