Long term parking near airport?

Guisem

Hi,
Does. Anyone know of any long stay (cheap) parking options very close to the airport?
I see there are lots of cars parked on side of road by airport which I am sure are the cars of people who live off the island but come regularly. However I would prefer to get a proper parking place if one exists?
We live in London but come regularly.... Trying to avoid the Ibiza taxi lottery
Thanks

Good question. I spent €70+ euros last time I went back to the UK on parking. To be honest, I don't think there is, but I might be wrong.

Good question. I spent €70+ euros last time I went back to the UK on parking. To be honest, I don't think there is, but I might be wrong.

Ditto!

Wifey convinced me it was dirt cheap a while ago so I dutifully believed her. By the time we arrived at the airport to visit the UK I read the board and realised it was arm and a leg job :(

Out of season you might be able to do a deal with one of the firms near to the airport?

I do not know of any "decent" close to airport parking, I would guess the airport parking/police/taxi/hire car companies would not like it much :twisted:
Private hire ? (cough cough) I had a friend (who has now left Island) that would pick-up/deliver you anywhere on Island for €25 a trip, Maybe worth an ask about ?
Tim

Back