London Clubs/Pubs weekend of 28th Oct

Angie24

Hiya,

just looking for a wee bit of advice. Mate in work is heading to London next weekend and is really unsure of places to go. I will give you his rundown and if any of you have any suggestions I would be grateful!

Male, 29, with girlfriend. In London Fri - Sunday. Ex-clubber, but was right into scene/Ibiza etc around 97 - 99. Fave DJ Jeremy Healy/Sasha. Fully aware that he is now a bit 'out of touch' but does not want to resort to heading to the likes of Tiger Tiger for mega cheese. Good house music seems the appropriate style.

Any clues?

Cheers :p

Main clubs wise next wkend you've got:

The End - Underwater with Dazza Emerson
Ministry - Steve Angello, Mark Knight and Switch
Turnmills - Sneak
Pacha - Circo Loco
The Cross - Renaissance but not sure who's on
Fabric - Craig Richards and Tiefschwarz

I wouldn't know where to send an ex-clubber really :confused: normally Pacha would be a safe bet cos it's normally middle of the road funky house but they've got a special DC night.

The Bar is more funky at Ministry or The End could be good option cos you've got the Lounge there and you could also start off with drinks next door in AKA.

Some friends of mine are organising a party that weekend at the copyright club in London. Their events always tend to be a bit less commercial and underground than the main clubs' and there is always a good vibe..... That what it seems like to me but I am normally wasted by 10PM.

Worth checking out, there is a thread link here

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39988

Funky_Phantom said:
Some friends of mine are organising a party that weekend at the copyright club in London. Their events always tend to be a bit less commercial and underground than the main clubs' and there is always a good vibe..... That what it seems like to me but I am normally wasted by 10PM.

Worth checking out, there is a thread link here

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39988

Thanks Funky, wish it was me coming down :( will pass on the details :D

Back