London Clubbing

agentundercover

Ok, your all full of doom and gloom, everywhere is closing etc...

However for an agent on tour with a few pals, where would the best place be, early March.

Tunes, straight up house end of things, venue small or large. Any suggestions welcomed!

Turnmills followed by Soda at Madam JoJos in the morning, and then that boat on the Thames full of crackheads.

My info may be a little out of date.........

theres new venues near old st XOYO and Nomad that have housey nights going on . Bit early to recommend specific parties tho. Corsica Studio's is a good venue too and there's always Jaded after hours in London Bridge

two biggies on 5th March

buzzin fly // cable
planet E 20th anniversary // Ewer Street Warehouse, SE1 0NR

Thanks very much!

isn't turnmills closed (evidently not...)?

planet e? what kind of disco should i expect?

Dont listen to Buckley he last went out when Wham where number 1 :lol:

Planet E with be a Techno Odyssey mate its Carl Craig's label, he has Francois k and Woolford in support if memory serves.

planet e - basically expect carl craig, francois k, radioslave playing tricks with your mind in some carpark with 20 years worth of house/techno of the deeper, darker, eyes firmly shut variety

I don't know the venue at all - it might be ace, it might conversely be awful with poor sound, dripping ceilings and crackheads standing around looking nervous.

Am giving it serious thought myself - depends on whether I have parental commitments that sunday

Just bought 2 tix for Planet E while they are 12.50 will go up to £20 near the event . Ewer st carpark is similar to Warehouse Project in Manchester but bit smaller

Back