London - August Bank Holiday

Angie24

Coming down to London for South West 4 (birthday present from fantastic other half) - so excited about the line-up and then as soon as I book our hotel, Friday to Sunday I get an email about the Get Loaded line-up and nearly pee my pants for the 2nd time, so.....my question to you Londoners is, is it worthwhile heading to the 2, or stick with the one and make sure it's a goodie? 8)

Also, I am assuming that there will be something worthwhile on afterwards given the 9pm finish :?:

I've done both in a weekend before - there will be official aftershow on after SW4 (think it was @ Brixton Academy last year) plus loads of other clubbing options, tbh we normally have our own aftershow at home tho.

Both are equally good days out tho depending on what your musical preferences are ;)

I've done both in a weekend before - there will be official aftershow on after SW4 (think it was @ Brixton Academy last year) plus loads of other clubbing options, tbh we normally have our own aftershow at home tho.

Both are equally good days out tho depending on what your musical preferences are ;)

Oh hello, thought you might appear ;)

Thanks! May just go for it as have not had any 'festy' action this year and this will be a nice way to do it with a 4* hotel to go back to :lol:

Oh hello, thought you might appear ;)

Thanks! May just go for it as have not had any 'festy' action this year and this will be a nice way to do it with a 4* hotel to go back to :lol:

Hello :lol:

They are both really good days out, the first time I went I was expecting it to be like a full on Homelands festival but they're on much smaller scale so was a bit disappointed, but now I've managed my expections :lol: it's a really good way to spend a day rolling around the Clapham listening to good music :lol:

Where is your hotel Angie??

Hello :lol:

They are both really good days out, the first time I went I was expecting it to be like a full on Homelands festival but they're on much smaller scale so was a bit disappointed, but now I've managed my expections :lol: it's a really good way to spend a day rolling around the Clapham listening to good music :lol:

Where is your hotel Angie??

Sounds perfect as I think I prefer a smaller event 8) Does that lead to issues in getting into tents etc?

Staying in the Apex City at Tower Hill - thinking about getting the 4 minute ferry across the Thames to London Bridge station just to kick start the day trip :lol:

Sounds perfect as I think I prefer a smaller event 8) Does that lead to issues in getting into tents etc?

Staying in the Apex City at Tower Hill - thinking about getting the 4 minute ferry across the Thames to London Bridge station just to kick start the day trip :lol:

No real tent access problems, altho the weather has been good the last few years so people are more likely to be found rolling round outside :lol:

Back