Lisbon Techno clubs?

Benjamn6

i'm going to Lisbon on Friday for a stag do. There are a few of us who would be up for sneaking off to a decent club if there are any good nights on. do any of you guys know of any?

thanks Stivi just checked there website and Matthias Tanzmann is on on friday. but with a 6:40am start friday morning boozing all day, i wouldn't fancy my chances making it to this but you never know.

didn't make it to Tanzmann, shock. did have a great time though. tried to go Lux on sunday but it was shut, we went to a club which was really cool apart from the music but I was a boozed up brit not a techno loving pill head so didn't really care what they played. i'll find out the name of the place because for some reason I can't remember what it was called.

Did you get to jurgens in bario alto. €4 mojito all day. 1 € super bock ..great bar. And the rest..:oops:

don't think I went to Jergens but we did go barrio alto. I liked it, i'll be going back to Lisbon I really enjoyed it.

don't think I went to Jergens but we did go barrio alto. I liked it, i'll be going back to Lisbon I really enjoyed it.

Chock-full of Brazilian totty, too :twisted: ... went there loads a few years back when I had a project running in one of their former colonies and was backwards-and-forwards regularly. Many great nights out with local business contacts and can't remember where a tenth of the places actually were ! Very cheap for a capital city - I am a bit of a closet Lisbon-fan, just doesn't make it to my travel-list nowadays since I moved so far from London as direct flights are a bit on the scarce side from airports out West and I can't be arsed to go through all that travelling either side of the flight for a city break.

Got a stag here next month....Lux Fragil looks decent. Anyone been? Tough door? Unlikely to get in if you're english?

Back