Linekars & Gatecrasher

Ikoda

I'm curious, is the fact that both Linekars and Gatecrasher use the same lion (linekars is in reverse) completely coincidental?

I'm curious, is the fact that both Linekars and Gatecrasher use the same lion (linekars is in reverse) completely coincidental?

No, Gary Linekar actually owns part of Gatecrasher and used to DJ part-time in his local, the Cock & Balls.

This was before he was spotted by Leicester City and the rest is history.

During his time with Everton he was often spotted 'out of his head' hitting the local clubs, including Cream on a Saturday night. He was always one of the last left on the dance floor.

Of course it is just coincidental.

No, Gary Linekar actually owns part of Gatecrasher and used to DJ part-time in his local, the Cock & Balls.

During his time with Everton he was often spotted 'out of his head' hitting the local clubs, including Cream on a Saturday night. He was always one of the last left on the dance floor.

:D:D

this is true. he also had the ability to bring the future to the present which allowed him to attend cream in 1986.

I wonder if Wayne will remember my pissed up self from S****ys :lol:...it would be hilarious if hes in Ibiza when i am :p

U should give this a miss if you have any sense, far better bars even over that way

Yeah i have heard zee west end is a bit of an experience :confused:

I think one will just have to satisfy their curiosity with it, to say ive been there done that and possibly never again :?:

Yeah i have heard zee west end is a bit of an experience :confused:

I think one will just have to satisfy their curiosity with it, to say ive been there done that and possibly never again :?:

It's not in the west end luckly, its a 5 minute walk away towards the bay.

:lol:

That's just made my afternoon. Thank you :lol:

I wandered into Linekers one day for a sneaky pint when my other half was getting a henna tattoo done. 5 Euros for a pint ffs

I wandered into Linekers one day for a sneaky pint when my other half was getting a henna tattoo done. 5 Euros for a pint ffs

I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of that price was for the Marketing Name of Linekers? I remember once visiting one of his families Pub's (early 90's) located on the Strip whilst holidaying in Playa de las Americas for which i must say it was the first and last time such ***s ripped this tourist and his friends off.:evil:

Back