Lily Allen went wild in Ibiza

Dr Mick

Following on from the Guardian report, here's another one about LDN-based pop singer Lily Allen in the Mirror:

27 July 2006

LILY RESCUED BY MANAGER

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

LILY Allen has spoken for the first time about how she was rescued in Ibiza by her now manager George Lamb.

The Smile singer, 21, who's first tour kicks off in October, yesterday revealed how she went off the rails clubbing on the White Isle at just 15.
She laughed: "I was off it and made friends with this guy - who's now my manager. He took my mobile off me, rang my mother and told her he'd booked me on a flight home so I could sort myself out."

1579933-2

Pic from www.lilyallenmusic.com/

grego said:
another innocent victim saved from the evil clutches of nasty drug island ibiza. :rolleyes: :lol:
Innocent? She was selling pills!

I used to work for a website that had its offices in Plastik (then Plastic Fantastic) in 2001 & 2002 but I can't remember her at all.

:eek:

She probably visited Ibiza when she was 15 with her parents and was given half a pill for the first time. Make it up into a nice "Lily goes off the rails in Ibiza" story and you've got some great PR :rolleyes: :lol:

Beckiboo said:
She probably visited Ibiza when she was 15 with her parents and was given half a pill for the first time. Make it up into a nice "Lily goes off the rails in Ibiza" story and you've got some great PR :rolleyes: :lol:

Innit.

More Lily Allen antics, this time in Space

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/02082006/344/allen-madonna-most-rated.html&e=l_news_dm

Allen: Madonna 'is most over-rated'

Wednesday August 02, 2006 12:33 AM)

Singer Lily Allen has branded Madonna "the most over-rated person in pop history".

The 21-year-old reckons the Queen of Pop is past it.

In a typically outspoken interview with GQ magazine, Allen also revealed she had a same-sex "snog" with a Stringfellows stripper when she was just 15.

Asked the question: "Who, in all pop history, is most over-rated?", she replied: "Madonna. I haven't got anything against her at all but I don't think anything she's done since the early Eighties has really been, like, 'wow'.

"She might have meant something once but I don't know many people my age who care."

On drug addict Pete Doherty she said: "I do think he has to be exterminated. It is a bit dull, isn't it? I've always been surrounded by smackheads anyway. It's like, 'get over it'."

And asked for her opinion on James Blunt, Allen replied: "It rhymes with his surname."

She named her favourite Girls Aloud member as: "Nicola, the ugly one. For that reason."

The singer, daughter of actor Keith Allen, then spoke about her lesbian kiss with an older woman.

"When I was 15 I kissed a 35-year-old stripper called Cheryl, at Space in Ibiza," she said. "She had a necklace saying she'd won the Stringfellows Stripper of the Year contest and she was kind of showing it off. It was a proper snog."

I have been told I look like her in that pic you posted further up and a few people have come up to me and told me. Not sure if its a compliment to be told I look like a "wedding dress with trainers wearing chav" :eek:

I have been told I look like her in that pic you posted further up and a few people have come up to me and told me. Not sure if its a compliment to be told I look like a "wedding dress with trainers wearing chav" :eek:

I think Lilly Allen is absolutely stunning, I'd take it as a compliment ;)

Do you not think she is pretty?? Seriously I think she is gorgeous and I really like her style.

I thought the winky face was sarcasm :lol:
I think she looks pretty in the pic above which was the one I was told I looked like, I think its just the dark hair thing and being a midget that makes us look alike :p

I like some of her stuff not sure about the chavvy trainers though with dresses

I thought the winky face was sarcasm :lol:
I think she looks pretty in the pic above which was the one I was told I looked like, I think its just the dark hair thing and being a midget that makes us look alike :p

I like some of her stuff not sure about the chavvy trainers though with dresses

:lol: No it wasn't a sarcastic wink :lol: ;)

No I'm not keen on the trainers but I do think she always looks really cool and original and I love her hair, I wish my fringe would go as straight as hers :twisted:

I would like a full on fringe as well but am worried it wouldnt suit me and I would look like I belong at school :eek:
I do like a side fringe though :lol:

Back