Life in Ibiza 2012

Hi All,

I resently came back from Ibiza in early September, I had a wicked time. I don't feel like I could go back just for a Holiday. Now I have been I know that my heart is there!

So 2012 is the year to make a serious go of it.

If anyone else is interested in working out or living in Ibiza in 2012 get in contact.

I am already going out there with another female trying who is going to break into the DJ industry out there so if anyone has any information on this as well I will pass it on to her.

Regardless, 2012 is my year to experience what I have been waiting to do for the past 3 years so are you with me? :p

I will be at the Pukka Up Ibiza Reunion Boat Party November 5th tooif anyone else is gong and thinking of going out next year give me a shout!!

One Love - I.B.I.Z.A

x

Hey! Im 100% intending on doing the season this time round :D it'll be so amazing..In fact ever since deciding this, I just been listening to various Ibiza 2011mixes on soundcloud which definitely cemented this idea! Never done it before, but hopefully it'll work out!

That Pukka Up thing looks great, shame boat tickets sold out, but might make the ffort for the club, looks awesome!

I'm also planning on going for the summer season. Plus I'm hoping to secure a dj job out there as well.
Feel free to add me on Facebook too www.facebook.com/andyallwood
summer 2012 is gonna be great :)

Ibiza 2012

Hey, i feel exactly the same, went for a week in september and since ive been back ive just been planning my return hoping to get a bar/PR job !! Met so many amazing people !! Its the life out there, pure carefree living !! Im going end of april start of may right through to september !!

Ibiza 2012 :D bring it on !!!

Hi Guys,

I have been going to Ibiza on holiday for the past 8 years now and have FINALLY decided to make 2012 the year to work and live there. I am going on my own and am trying to meet people that I can share a place with and make partying buddies with.

Let me know if anyone is flying out in May and looking for a flat mate

:p
x

Hi Guys,

I have been going to Ibiza on holiday for the past 8 years now and have FINALLY decided to make 2012 the year to work and live there. I am going on my own and am trying to meet people that I can share a place with and make partying buddies with.

Let me know if anyone is flying out in May and looking for a flat mate

:p
x

Hi,

I'm flying out on May 11th, probably with at least one more person, two hopefully, we'll be getting a place out there, feel free to add me on facebook >> www.facebook.com/andyallwood :)

Back