Less crowded clubs

BAMF

Hi all,

My fiancee and I have booked a couple of weeks on the white Isle early September and have been looking at what's on.

Top of the list are Amnesia, Ushuaia or Es Paradis.

Would any of the above be better from a claustrophobia point of view? My fiancee isn't great with crowded spaces, especially if it's too hot and can pass out if it's too bad. Reading some reviews of Amnesia, some people are saying that there are bottle neck areas and overcrowding so would it be safe to say we should eliminate that option?

We'd like the best experience we can get, but obviously don't want to have an early night.

Thanks, Alex

I'd say your best bet out of the 3 is Ushuaia. It's less capacity and outside, es paradis a close second depending on what night you choose. Amnesia no chance, you won't be able to move in there. Generally ibizas clubs are full though so don't get your hopes up

both amnesia and ushuaïa tend to be very busy yeah, but it also depends a little on the night you go. also, start of september is already a bit better in terms of crowds so you should definitely find a few nights that aren't jam-packed.

if you bump this thread again closer to the date I'll happily give a report of which nights to avoid because of overcrowding (I have a few in mind but let's see how things pan out this summer).

es paradis is generally much less crowded, that's for sure.

Thanks guys. Just want to minimise the risk of any catastrophes. Will have another look at the line up for Ea Paradis and also which nights specifically we were thinking of going.

We always go early September because it's less crowded. The only night at Amnesia I think I'd avoid because of crowds is Music On. Rest should be OK.

Ushuaia is normally OK but can be a bit busy at points to walk around, the layout is a bit poor but usually there is a lot of room down near the back facing the main stage.

Es Paradis will be fine but personally wouldn't waste a night in Ibiza there...

I don't think you are going to have a genuine Ibiza club experience in Es Paradis.

Maybe if you tell us specifically what type of music or artists you like and then we can point you in the right direction.

But remember this is the party capital of the world so if you want to go to a world class night and have a true experience there will no doubt be a crowd there.

Went to Amnesia in 2014 and the main room was absolutely packed, but the vibe and talent on stage is incredible. My absolute favourite club. Found some empty space near the bar. Went to Ushuaia in 2015 and got a great view near the pool. Who could forget dancing in the open air with planes and fireworks overhead. They also body search everyone coming in for security and drugs. Haven't been to Es Paradis but I intend to go there this year. Still have to experience the neon glow party and the water party. I hear Privilege is very big and spacious. Might go this year. Went to Eden in 2015 and that place was empty. Plenty of room but it really affects the vibe when few people show up. Must have been a quiet night. Went to Pacha many times on flower power night. Completely packed there. Just making it to the dance floor is a task. Best to be there early. Vibe in that place is wild especially if you like the swinging 1960s craze. I love crowds, so the more the merrier. :D

VIP ticket at Amnesia might be a good spend for you then - separate bathrooms, up on a balcony away from the main club. Would all depend on the night you were going.

For Ushuaia - there is the area in the back with the small pool that people put their feet in and then the back bar where they have high top tables and the fans. Doesn't get super busy there until the main act(s) come on but again, all part of the experience.

Quiet night... look no further than Es Paradis. Never been there myself but told it's always empty apart from maybe foam parties. Eden went through a baron spell but their line up especially defected looks ace this year.

Rammed! i don't think there's ever a night where cream isn't busy, especially looking at that line up
You say that, I got back Sunday and went to the opening party and didn't find it overly rammed in the Terrace at least. Busy yes, but not unbearable and the queue to get in moved quickly.

I don't think it will be that bus
So this is the night we'd really like to go to; how busy do you think it will be?

y.
So this is the night we'd really like to go to; how busy do you think it will be?

I don't think it will be that busy. Cream isn't what it used to be. It used to get so busy that people literally burst out of the fire escape doors. Not so now. It's also in September. I think there will be plenty of room to move.

At cream it's the main room that gets busiest. It will on this event. Pvd is a bigger draw. But it won't be as busy it was.

Edit. But balcony tickets for 20 euros more off spotlight. Loads of room up there. Perfect compromise.

Rammed! i don't think there's ever a night where cream isn't busy, especially looking at that line up

I disagree, I've done that week the last 2 years and it is busy, but comfortable on the terrace. Can easily move around, get to toilets etc

Back