Left feeling totally violated

The_Twisted_One

Left feeling totally violated...WARNING

Going to Ibiza?
Going to Space?

Then read the below!

As our taxi turned into the Space car park yesterday the Guardia who where waiting just inside the car park stopped our taxi

As we got out of the taxi the Guardia proceeded to search us in the usual way, emptying our pockets, searching our wallets etc. Having not found anything, they then told us to undo our trousers, at which point they then pulled our underwear forward and had a real good look inside. While this was a shock it was nothing to what the girls were experiencing.

The girls got their bags searched, then a female Guardia felt all around their breasts and then to top it off and without warning, put her hand between their legs and had a good grope to make sure they were not carrying anything in their bikini bottoms.

This was all done in broad daylight, in the carpark, without provocation, without any warning and in an aggressive manner!

The event put a downer of the night and the girls where in shock for quite some time, feeling totally violated.

This has got to have been one of the most intimidating experiences I have had in all my years of clubbing and 11 years of visiting the island.

Space I have to say was amazing, the best atmosphere I have seen for a few years, dropping the minimal **** for a more progressive/ funky tech sound

Last edited by a moderator:
What night was this on?
I had a similar experience two years ago but not on the same level as this?

The thing is you can't protest with the Guardia, unless you'd like a batton round the top of the head.

J

Going to Ibiza?
Going to Space?

Then read the below!

As our taxi turned into the Space car park yesterday the Guardia who where waiting just inside the car park stopped our taxi

As we got out of the taxi the Guardia proceeded to search us in the usual way, emptying our pockets, searching our wallets etc. Having not found anything, they then told us to undo our trousers, at which point they then pulled our underwear forward and had a real good look inside. While this was a shock it was nothing to what the girls were experiencing.

The girls got their bags searched, then a female Guardia felt all around their breasts and then to top it off and without warning, put her hand between their legs and had a good grope to make sure they were not carrying anything in their bikini bottoms.

This was all done in broad daylight, in the carpark, without provocation, without any warning and in an aggressive manner!

The event put a downer of the night and the girls where in shock for quite some time, feeling totally violated.

This has got to have been one of the most intimidating experiences I have had in all my years of clubbing and 11 years of visiting the island.

Space I have to say was amazing, the best atmosphere I have seen for a few years, dropping the minimal **** for a more progressive/ funky tech sound

Agree that Space was good yesterday.... Better than a couple of weeks ago.

It really annoys me that the Guardia are acting this way. There are ways of doing things and ways not to do them

The other week, they were stopping and searching people in Calle La Virgin in Ibiza Town. Even families.
The bars up there were empty as people didn't fancy the ordeal of a search.

My girlfriend experienced a 'very intimate' search the same as this at the 2006 DC10 closing party.

Again in the daylight and very much in the open, the search was OTT in my opinion but what can you do about it really, screaming and shouting certainly won't help.

At the end of the day they have a job to do but they could do it in a very different manner!

i had the same experience a saturday morning in...1996.stories like this one are not a new thing on the car park of space...and with the dead guy of yesterday(and the 5 others since the begining of the season),it will arrive more than once....

i had the same experience a saturday morning in...1996.stories like this one are not a new thing on the car park of space...and with the dead guy of yesterday(and the 5 others since the begining of the season),it will arrive more than once....

Who died yesterday? Didnt hear about it?

This is sick

Maybe it's time for another peoples revolution :evil:

... Or Croatia

Sorry to be negative but Ibiza is getting so heavy in so many ways. One would wonder if the slide is reversible by this stage.

they can't get in here!!!

*points to head*

i never saw any of this the whole 10 days i was there. not a peep. the only proper w*nker 'security' (including police) person i saw was the steroid nobber at bora bora.

Back