[LDN] Wiggle 18th Feb - Gavin Herlihy, Alex Arnout, Eddie Richards, Nathan Coles ++

Nathan

Wiggle 18th Feb

Gavin Herlihy (Visionquest / Crosstown Rebels)
Alex Arnout (Hot Waves / Dogmatic)
Eddie Richards
Nathan Coles
Rob Pearson (Evasive)

After another smashing NYE jolly up 385 feet above London at Paramount, that saw tickets sell out a week before the party, Wiggle is back with a bang for 2012 and delivers you lucky people with another stellar line up of pure gold to kick off our first one of the year nicely! We're also extremely happy to have our one and only Eddie Richards, back with us after missing him on NYE while he toured Australia and had the Aussies Jumping around more mentally than a pack of manic Marsupials! Check out this new mix that Eddie did for the Space festival in Sydney ahead of his gig on new years day…. it's an absolute cracker as per! http://soundcloud.com/eddie-richards/itm-fm

Gavin Herlihy

Gavin's music has been a constant feature on underground house and techno's most iconic labels for the last few years. Forthcoming releases on Visionquest, Crosstown Rebels, Culprit and Leftroom are backed up by previous outings on scene leaders like Cocoon, Cadenza, Get Physical and Buzzin Fly. As comfortable writing sublime deep house as he is at crafting no-nonsense future techno, few artists have achieved such a broad base of label support as this enigmatic Irishman.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gavin-Herlihy/48020163845?sk=info

Alex Arnout

Having started his DJ career in Spain, and in the humble surroundings of many a local bar, the nineties were spent learning the basic skills so often lacking in today's break-through ‘DJs'. Eventually catching the ear of someone that mattered, Arnout began playing more familiar outposts like DC: 10 and Pin Up in Ibiza, Dance Valley in Amsterdam and Circo Loco in London. On top of that, his finely sequenced journeys through all things house have also won him a residency at London's definitive Sunday session, Fuse, as well as gigs at the most revered of them all... fabric. Check out the mix below from his Dogmatik label party and you'll realise why we're so excited about having Alex spin for us!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alex-Arnout/161634167193604
http://www.mixcloud.com/sektor909/alex-arnout-dogmatik-label-party-sektor-909-17122010/

Rob Pearson
A true ambassador of House & Electronic Music, Rob Pearson has mixed it up in clubs from Miami, New York, Germany, Barcelona, London, the South Coast, and all over the UK, throughout Eastern Europe and beyond. With numerous solo tracks, collaborations and remixes under his belt releasing on well respected labels like Plastic City, Reverberations, Area38, Bombis, 3am Recordings & Swag Records along the way. Rob's own imprints, Evasive Records, (Which has had over 30 vinyl releases) and sub variants Digital, Deep, Retro have all received constant support and plays from the top DJs in the House and Techno communities. Rob's DJ sets have much variety, from deep, dark and twisted House to slick, seductive and groovy Techno. He is just as comfortable behind the decks as he is making records in his studio in South London (www.onlinestudios.co.uk). Rob has recently been working on collaborations with legendary vocalists Afrika Bambaataa, Robert Owens, and Rose Windross (Soul II Soul).

11pm - 7am

The Wiggle's at Paramount have been selling out faster and faster, so don't hang about!

£12 Early Bird tickets are on sale until this Friday 17th Jan - 8pm

Advance tickets £15 and more on the door

Tickets: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?321244

Paramount: http://www.paramount.uk.net/#/eventspace/tours/

New Wiggle website coming very soon www.wigglelondon.com

Hmmmm, that's thrown a spanner in my works for that weekend. Was gonna go to Loco Dice Under300, but that sold out pronto.

Wanna go and see DJ Sneak and Ben Simms (and see what Maya Jane Coles is saying live) at Fabric as well.

Choices, choices, choices. What's the Paramount venue like for a dirty night? Looking at some pics it looks like a few of the attendees are a bit too dressed up for my liking, but then youtube videos it looks deep, down and grimey :twisted:

Hmmmm, that's thrown a spanner in my works for that weekend. Was gonna go to Loco Dice Under300, but that sold out pronto.

Wanna go and see DJ Sneak and Ben Simms (and see what Maya Jane Coles is saying live) at Fabric as well.

Choices, choices, choices. What's the Paramount venue like for a dirty night? Looking at some pics it looks like a few of the attendees are a bit too dressed up for my liking, but then youtube videos it looks deep, down and grimey :twisted:

Paramount is a spectacular setting with amazing views, but pricey for drinks if I remember right, and not an E. London car park vibe for sure :!: That said the people can be quite 'dirty' :)lol:) and it's pretty underground in terms of the music policy (nights like Superfreq). Don't know what the Wiggle crowd is like tho' ... never been when they've put on a party there. There was one round New Year, I think, but are their nights quite a recent thing at this venue :?:

Paramount is a spectacular setting with amazing views, but pricey for drinks if I remember right, and not an E. London car park vibe for sure :!: That said the people can be quite 'dirty' :)lol:) and it's pretty underground in terms of the music policy (nights like Superfreq). Don't know what the Wiggle crowd is like tho' ... never been when they've put on a party there. There was one round New Year, I think, but are their nights quite a recent thing at this venue :?:

Just to answer your queries.... Wiggle has been going for 18 years in march and we have a
loyal following of lovely people that know how to party! We've been running parties at the Paramount for 2 years in June and nearly everyone of them has been a sell out.
More info on Wiggle here www.wigglelondon.com Hope this answers your questions :)

Gavin Herlihy's a great booking! He's killed it the last few times i've seen him!

Sadly can't make this one!

Back