Laurent Garnier presents LBS

utagaura

... so what exactly is this?? I've read live booth sessions. I hope it's not going to be a show/ circus!

I can't stand it when everyone stops dancing and just stands and stares at some of these live shows in clubs.

a non non!
The L.B.S show was what closed BLOC weekender in March. I was sceptical but it was top notch! Its all dance music with some really euphoric moments. parts are only LG and parts are all 3 of them sorta jamming together. I would and will be seeing them in Ibiza when Im there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dLhSB9j0Ck&feature=related

Sounds good! I am/ was sceptical too! :D

I've just seen so many "live shows" in clubs where they just destroy the atmosphere!

I dont think Garnier could do that if he tried after seeing him at BLOC. Not sure if its because it was the last set but everything he played was such a BIG sound if you know what I mean. No filler , the less banging tunes were still used in a slow build up way to pretty epic crescendo's. The mahoosive soundsystem helped alot

Saw the LBS show earlier this year in Liverpool.

Amazing. One of the best times i have seen Garnier.....there is no 'stopping and starting' etc, its just quality from start to finish...

great to see you're coming back to ibiza finally - but sorry to miss you as i won't be there in july! :cry:

RIGHT!!!! Let me tell you this is one of the best sets I have every experienced in my 20 odd years of sets :lol::lol::lol:

I went in March to see this and never left the dancefloor all night - unheard of for me these days - i was battered and broken til the Wed - and still buzzing then and that was just off the experience more than anything else...

10/10 8)8)8)8)

RIGHT!!!! Let me tell you this is one of the best sets I have every experienced in my 20 odd years of sets :lol::lol::lol:

I went in March to see this and never left the dancefloor all night - unheard of for me these days - i was battered and broken til the Wed - and still buzzing then and that was just off the experience more than anything else...

10/10 8)8)8)8)

Saw the show in Glasgow end Jan - fantastic night 8)

See footage and interview here, gives me goosebumps!

http://soma20.tv/laurent-garnier-lbs-pressure/

great to see you're coming back to ibiza finally - but sorry to miss you as i won't be there in july! :cry:

I know!!! And it's soooo expensive in July ( prices have gone up a lot in hotels too) I'm not sure if I can even do it. But then I might not get to go at all ... Still debating!

Thanks for all the replies and the links... it actually looks pretty good!!

I LOVE Laurent Garnier and am ( happily) surprised to see all the positive comments about the live show! :D

Back