late august

matt thomas

Hi all,

Looking at Ibiza for the last week of August and beginning of September this year. Just wanted to know how busy the last week of August is? I have gone in early August before and it was super busy (long wait for taxi's, waiting to be seated at restaurants etc) and just wanted to see how it compares.

Hi all,

Looking at Ibiza for the last week of August and beginning of September this year. Just wanted to know how busy the last week of August is? I have gone in early August before and it was super busy (long wait for taxi's, waiting to be seated at restaurants etc) and just wanted to see how it compares.

as rammed as when you went before - it'll be over august bank holiday weekend. i find around the 7th september onwards to be my kind of busyness.

Looking at Ibiza for the last week of August and beginning of September this year. Just wanted to know how busy the last week of August is
I often do the end of August - personally I love it... Last week I did 20 Aug-1 Sep and a weekend 3 weeks earlier (01 August)....much less people in late August... but still very busy and the crowd is more up for it IMO.... and even more hardcore up for it crowd as you get into september.....

Back