Last week of May...tips??

Paul_J

Hi, we've just booked a holiday for 3, all inclusive to San antonio for the last week of May.

I was hoping that some of you guys might be able to help with a couple questions we have (thanks in advance!!):

1) Which clubs are open at this time? Which are the best places to go?
2) Which is the best way of saving money (obviously the clubs entrances and drinmks are v expernsive).....so where do you go beforehand (quite lucky tho we get free beer til 9pm) to make sure you dont spend so much in there?

Thanks again, Paul

hi mate, all the west end bars will be open by the end of may with 1 superclub open (es paradis). the other super clubs open 1st,2nd,3rd and mid june.
if you want a beach club open in the day, catch a taxi over to play den bossa to bora bora, i think the openings on the 25th may, it'll be busy there. hav fun.

Hi

We are 3 gals heading to San Antonio Bay from May 25th. We too are going all inclusive, but we get drinks til midnight which is excellent. As far as Im aware the only main event during this week is Fiesta Del Agua at Es Paradis. This is supposed to be excellent though, so we will definately try and head there.

By all accounts the bars are buzzing already in May, so if you are happy with bar crawling then I think you will find lots to do.

EmmaJane

Back