Last Nights Apprentice

Emma_1983

Anyone watch last night?

I have to say I really did laugh my head off at that bloke Claude Littner - he is actually a mentalist

article-1217648-06ABCF90000005DC-421_468x286.jpg

The missus and i watched it last night and we were in hysterics:lol::lol::lol:
Alan Sugar suggesting to one of the apprentices that he was a bull sh*tter or as good as after the apprentice throughout the said Series was making big bold claims about the Telecoms Company he owns. Sir Sugar in his own mind admitted that he felt he'd been made a mug of by the young so called self made entrepeneur chap and still despite all the evidence against him, the apprentice concerned still tries defending his own corner.:oops:
Only to be told YOUR FIRED followed by the guy leaving the room a blubbering mess:lol:

We both felt that it was British TV at it's best and you couldn't write a script for it.
Pure Comedy:lol:

This Programme is in my mind far better than the crap served up such as the X Facter, BGT and Strictly Come Dancing

i went to school with stuart 'the brand' baggs. he came across on the tv exactly as he was at school. quote of the night comes from sir alan -'' your full of ****'' quality!

The missus and i watched it last night and we were in hysterics:lol::lol::lol:
Alan Sugar suggesting to one of the apprentices that he was a bull sh*tter or as good as after the apprentice throughout the said Series was making big bold claims about the Telecoms Company he owns. Sir Sugar in his own mind admitted that he felt he'd been made a mug of by the young so called self made entrepeneur chap and still despite all the evidence against him, the apprentice concerned still tries defending his own corner.:oops:
Only to be told YOUR FIRED followed by the guy leaving the room a blubbering mess:lol:

We both felt that it was British TV at it's best and you couldn't write a script for it.
Pure Comedy:lol:

This Programme is in my mind far better than the crap served up such as the X Facter, BGT and Strictly Come Dancing

Completely agree!! I mean you can argue they do some bits for TV (I think they purposely left Stuart in for the interview stage as it was great TV) but I still do think Alan Sugar does make his own decisions at the end of the day - I dont think its quite as bad as the X Factor when they make up weeks ago who they want to win and clearly manipulate it.

Do you watch the show afterwards on BBC2? Quite amusing.

i went to school with stuart 'the brand' baggs. he came across on the tv exactly as he was at school. quote of the night comes from sir alan -'' your full of ****'' quality!

Yes, I think we can use this man as example as to why there are so many assaults on the streets! What a (sorry I have just put a pin in my finger) *****....

Back