Last Entry Time for Pure Pacha?

GJAJ2K

Hi all,

My group are heading to Pacha for Pure Pacha on the 6th of July and have bought our tickets through Spotlight. One of our friends is only landing at the airport at 1am that night and was hoping to come straight to Pacha to meet us. Having bought his ticket, he has spotted that on the ticket itself it says:

All ticket holders must enter the club before 1 am (2.30 am if you have booked a VIP table). This rule applies to online sales as well as pre-sale on the island.

I was very surprised to read this and wanted to ask, does anyone know if this is really enforced? The club only opens at midnight - surely an hour isn't enough time to get 3-4000 people inside?! It would be a real shame if our friend cannot join us, and seems like a very strange rule for Pacha. Even on this website it says the busiest time for club queues is usually 130-3am!

Any info would be great!

Thanks,
Greg

hi greg,

this is the official wording, supplied by pacha. basically, we cannot guarantee your friend will get in with the ticket. they're normally not extremely strict when you arrive short past 1am and it also heavily depends on the time of the season, but in doubt, cancel the ticket and buy on the door. by the way - this rule is not just on our pre-sale tickets, but on ALL pacha presale tickets, no matter where you buy them.

Thanks nostrum. If this is just for the pre-sale tickets and not a general rule then I'll just tell him to buy on the door :) Sorted!

Thanks nostrum. If this is just for the pre-sale tickets and not a general rule then I'll just tell him to buy on the door :) Sorted!

just for pre-sale of course yeah. you know he might even get in with our ticket, but we can't guarantee, so better not to risk it.

Back