La Falaise - Elmyr de Hory

vedraes

Hi,
Does anyone know where villa La Falaise is located?
I think somewhere in Los Molinos but cannot locate it.
It belonged to Elmyr de Hory, the art forger.
Cheers

Thanks,
I think it is Carrer de Luci Oculaci 48,
The name is over the door.
The address I saw was in a google book review for '111 Orte auf Ibiza und Formentera, die man gesehen haben muss' by Robert Zsolnay.
Also a pic of a doorway with 'Casa 48 La Falaise' on tiles. Maybe it's between the two roads?

That's the one(tiles with the name) , maybe the street had a different name before. You can see the house on Google Street View with the door and name and the Earth view matches the house garden picture I have seen somwhere else.

al sabini and luci oculaci are two different streets. the house you mean, designed by erwin broner, is in al sabini.

here's a pic taken at one of their parties on a 15th of august, when there's the fireworks display from the tiny illa de ses rates (rats island) opposite figueretas' beach...

1176319_511310512283050_642050113_n.jpg

Thanks for clarifying this?

Although I have two more questions.

- He lived for a while in Villa Platero near hotel Marigna in Eivissa, does anyone know which one it is?

- Also he was buried at Cementerio de Ibiza in 1976. Is this Cementeri Vell (Av. de Sant Jordi) ?

Cheers

- that was the name of the house in the sixties. it must have a different name nowadays so it will be complicated to find out
- seems so, yes. #208, apparently

Back