Kumahras?

It's a Hippy sunset bar on the opposite side of San An bay to the sunset strip.

It has a bar underneath/inside an old tree.

Cool vibe, a nice antidote to the the chaos of the sunset strip. If you haven't been it's well worth the trip.

It has a mini hippy market there too, well it used to, and i bought a shawl on a particularly nippy May evening to keep the chill off while the sunset.

8)

Yeah it had a market bit at it last year. Played some pretty good tunes as well and not as busy as the other end of the bay. Nice tho.

I thought it was just along from Bar M???

We used to walk along past both of them at night to get back to our hotel.
Or so I thought......

By San An/San An Bay standards it's great but there are far nicer places to watch the sunset where you aren't surrounded by tower-blocks. Cap des Falco for one.

I've never been either :cry:

Its lovely - get there early and nab a table at the front - or book for dinner and sit in the lovely bedouin style rooms/tents (that's my interpretation of the covered areas - :lol:)

I love the place..... you dont get seals clapping at sunset either!!

Its lovely - get there early and nab a table at the front - or book for dinner and sit in the lovely bedouin style rooms/tents (that's my interpretation of the covered areas - :lol:)

I love the place..... you dont get seals clapping at sunset either!!

I'm definitely going to make the effort to get there this year!

I'm definitely going to make the effort to get there this year!

Also, I really like the entertainment after sunset - its far better than the usual fire eaters and jugglers you get at the sunset strip (imo that is .......) take some spending money for bits and pieces - I always end up buying something from one of the stalls and cut into the drinks fund... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back