Kool Idea for Festivals...

jez71

Found this on the Mixmag site....

Orange gadget charges phone while you dance

orange.jpg
One of the worst things about festivals is when your phone dies. Those clever bods at Orange have solved this problem, kind of, with this arm band that actually charges your phone by converting the kinetic energy you produce when dancing.
For now it's still at the prototype stage but it will be on show at Glasto this weekend. Orange plans to showcase The Dance Charge with an interactive Dance Charging Man. The Dance Charging Man will only require one form of payment... a dance with the person who needs their phone re-charged!

That's a great idea. The posibilities seem endless. How about taping a cocktail shaker to your arm, putting a couple of bananas in it, milk, honey, and cinamon, so theres a banana smoothie ready for some morning suppage?

I'll get my jacket

will it fit round your wrist..............I can think of an activity, more virilous than dancing that will charge it quicker!!!

will it fit round your wrist..............I can think of an activity, more virilous than dancing that will charge it quicker!!!

Great chat up line...

''Fancy a shag, me phone's out of battery''

or

'' Let's have sex so I can call you a cab''

Last edited by a moderator:
Back