Kinky QC

madwhitegiant

How funny is this?

Girl at work just got a call from a bloke who she used to work for over 4 years ago. The bloke is a top QC (take that how you want) and apparently when he is in court underneath all his gear he wears bra, stockings, suspenders the whole kaboodle!!

Anyway he has tracked her down after 4 years. Apparently he kept asking her to have a lesbian affair with him and likes to be known as Sonia and says she wouldn't be cheating on her fella as he would be in his ladies attire!!! Sonia is in his 60s and married with 4 kids!

Anyway I just gave his office a call to see if I could get through to Sonia (won't give out his real name!) and the receptionist just p1ssed up laughing!

Strange folk out there.

How funny is this?

Girl at work just got a call from a bloke who she used to work for over 4 years ago. The bloke is a top QC (take that how you want) and apparently when he is in court underneath all his gear he wears bra, stockings, suspenders the whole kaboodle!!

Anyway he has tracked her down after 4 years. Apparently he kept asking her to have a lesbian affair with him and likes to be known as Sonia and says she wouldn't be cheating on her fella as he would be in his ladies attire!!! Sonia is in his 60s and married with 4 kids!

Anyway I just gave his office a call to see if I could get through to Sonia (won't give out his real name!) and the receptionist just p1ssed up laughing!

Strange folk out there.

Indeed there are. Which Chambers is he at?

Indeed there are. Which Chambers is he at?

Not quite sure. Well to be honest she wants it left alone now especially after me ringin him up. The girl is a bit shaken up as how he managed to track her down after 4 years especially as she has had numerous jobs since leaving the role with him.

I said you can't let it carry on but she is worried now and as she puts it ' he may come and get her!' I'm expecting to see a cheap Gloria or Lilly Savage lookalike outside the office! Shouldn't really laugh as she is genuinely spooked out by it all.

Not quite sure. Well to be honest she wants it left alone now especially after me ringin him up. The girl is a bit shaken up as how he managed to track her down after 4 years especially as she has had numerous jobs since leaving the role with him.

I said you can't let it carry on but she is worried now and as she puts it ' he may come and get her!' I'm expecting to see a cheap Gloria or Lilly Savage lookalike outside the office! Shouldn't really laugh as she is genuinely spooked out by it all.

My moneys on Michael Mansfield. Always seemed a strangeun.

Back