Kevin and Perry tickets

"ibizatom"

Can anyone help me and the missus out with two Kevin and Perry tickets? This is the event we've basically booked our holiday for. It's showing one ticket for VIP and one for standard on the spotlight ticket shop but when I click on them they aren't available?

Failing that. Do clubs hold back a certain amount for on the door sales or is it when they're gone they're gone?

I've been on the amnesia website. I click on the ticket. Type in my name when asked to and it then just comes up something went wrong. I've tried on my phone and computer. Either the websites briefly down or they've gone. Can anyone confirm if clubs do hold some back for in the door if tickets sell out?

I've been on the amnesia website. I click on the ticket. Type in my name when asked to and it then just comes up something went wrong. I've tried on my phone and computer. Either the websites briefly down or they've gone. Can anyone confirm if clubs do hold some back for in the door if tickets sell out?
I've just tried it now, definitely working. Try doing it in Spanish- it has sometimes had a wobbly when changing the language to english

1663322185237.png

Is the 2nd release ticket tier on Spotlight the final release? One More Time Ibiza posting on IG saying they're about to sell out?

Back