Kerry Katona - Crazy in Love...

puppylover

Anyone watch this?

I did to see if she was as mad as she comes across generally or is she a victim of the media.

Conclusion? She's just mad - no better no worse than expected - but her husband came across as the slimiest creep ever - he was just too :eek:

Experiment concluded - wont watch any more

I find them such an odd looking couple. They just don't fit if you get what I mean.

But no, never saw the programme. I can't bear her anyway and can't believe after all the bad press she's had she is still portrayed as the best mum ever in the Iceland ads - now that's crazy :p

I find them such an odd looking couple. They just don't fit if you get what I mean.

But no, never saw the programme. I can't bear her anyway and can't believe after all the bad press she's had she is still portrayed as the best mum ever in the Iceland ads - now that's crazy :p

He came across as a gold digger and she, desperate for love - its quite sad, but he was just all over her like a cheap suit, kissing her neck, massaging her feet with oils, then the next moment calling her a mad Bipolar Bitch - car crash entertainment at its best.....

I didn't even need to watch it to re-assure my evaluation of the katona.....she's a creature from the deep with a worse attitude that 99% of the chavs in the world.

I thank you!

fat fooking munter, should fook off back to her fookin council estate and take that pikey twat of a husband with her...no wonder brian mcpondlife binned her for hubba hubba delta goodbum!!!

m_stick.jpg

royal-albert-hall2.jpg

Back