Kelly Rowland - Work (Put It In) Freemasons Mix

Dan x

Am I the only one thinking this is possibly the greatest record of any genre, denomination, or category ever made ever?

How bad can a day get when I'm getting ready, the sun is shining, and this is on it's 13th repeat of the morning?

:D:D:D

This song is H-U-G-E on Moscow dancefloors right now.

They play a version with some cheesy electro tune that breaks down into the Rowlands song and then comes back in at the end.

Gotta say that I'm not a big fan of r&b, especially in clubs, but this tune sounds massive on a big sound system. 8)

I love this mix, the full 10 minutes. Its been in my car CD for ages (together with Pryda - Pjanoo). Graeme Park has been hammering it on both his radio shows in the North West for a while and I value his judgement. I know its a little bit "RRRR unt Bee" but the Freemasons have turned this to gold. Not forgetting of course that Kelly has a great voice.

BTW there is a Steve Pitt mix if you dont like the Freemasons breakdown. Anyone know of any other good mixes.

Anyone heard K Klass - Getting Ready? Its a flashback moment and another spine tingler!!

Back