*** Keen as a Bean ***

scottiedog said:
chewie_oo7 said:
do u think us essex boys should invade romford for a night at hed kandi? :D

Sounds tempting, very tempting!!! I thoght hed kandi was only @ Pacha??

they do nights at pacific edge too...

have been wary of going cos its in romford... but matt says it attracts a good crowd.

ill go so long as i dont have to buy a new burberry shirt...

chewie_oo7 said:
scottiedog said:
Well i'll be wearing mine along with the tracksuit bottoms, white socks, trainers and cap i purchased in JJB.

bet u pull everyweek... :lol:

To be honest its the tracksuit tucked into my white socks (which i pull up as far as i can) that does it for me. :D One look and the chicks are like, alriiiiiight, who's that guy, i think i want to get to know him. 8) I've seen my look in Ibiza quite a lot during 2003, well actually only San an, but its obvioulsy catching on. You should get yourself involved. Don't want to get left behind do you. ;)

scottiedog said:
NITEFLY said:
scottie dog,how old are you then?

i aint booked yet but have booked time off work from the 28th july

robo still struts his stuff in dukes ;)

23. Still a young pup wanting to be treated to a few biscuits when he hits Space, Bora-Bora et al.

same age as me,i bet our paths have crossed in the past,everyone knows each other in chelmsford.

so is pacific edge gonna be the essex spotlight meet up :lol: reckon we should make it a proper essex knees up in chelmsford,yates followed by reds and a cooked breakfast from some middle aged divorcee i met the same night,she will probably give me a life to my house in the morning!

I used to go Chelmsford 24/7 but now I'm in love with Romford.... I mean the Opium Lounge is pretty funky but I can guarantee you will be converted if you go Hed Kandi @ Pacific Edge...

I go every month without fail because the crowd is forever full of smiles & everyone is there for the 'music'....

As Junior Jack says "step across the line, make your move people!"

no honestly i hate romford with a passion, as opposed to chelmsford, which just hate. and i'm not a hed kandi fan either....... but just for you phill i might be able to make a exception, if you really want :lol:

:lol: i aint done romford in years and the last place i went to was time and envy,ive always wondered what pacific edge is gonna be like,must admit though its pretty scarey seeing the whole of the essex police force patroling romford high street,theres more coppers than punters.

NITEFLY said:
:lol: pretty scarey seeing the whole of the essex police force patroling romford high street,theres more coppers than punters.

Very true!!

I used to be like... "I have to get paid to go Romford to cover for my medical expenses I will no doubt incur"

P&E is a small club but easily the best....& if you do decide to go to Kandi this Saturday, then make sure you get there v.early cos it is soooo popular with people!

Back