Kanye West @ Global ? ?

Super P

Global Gathering are extremely excited to announce a very special headliner for 2008’s event. Making his exclusive UK outdoor appearance will be Kanye West. The multi platinum album selling and nine times Grammy award winning hip-hop legend will be taking centre stage at this year’s festival bringing his electrifying ‘Glow In The Dark Show’ to Long Marston Airfield.

Hmmm. It's okay I suppose. Don't think he'll have ever played at an audience like that before.

Well at least i know i aint missing anything when im in one of the other tents when he's playing . ( i dont mind a few of his tunes actually tho)

I like him, just not at Global. Correction, I like his music, him personally, a twat. Always yabbering on about how foooking great he is, snore off.

He was at V last year. Was ok for a sit down 5 6 ish sort of time give the old scotch eggs a rest but I certainly wouldn't want him as a headliner!

I think it's pretty awful to be honest a hip hop act headlining a dance festival. What next, iron maiden to headline the cambridge folk festival.:confused:

I really dont mind cos least i know i aint gona be missing someone i wana see in an areana cos i thought i should go see the headliner

Dont get me wrong i used to love hip hop , all the stuff up till about '96 before loads of money got involved and rappers actually had skills not marketing machines . Now it really is all the same unless you dig pretty deep

Yeah, I don't think it's all bad. Flashing lights, hippedy hoppedy, a bit of a break from that boom boom boom stuff. Think the crowd will be a bit more commercial, thus not having it as much and a few tent hermits etc. Might improve the ratmosphere though.

He was at V last year. Was ok for a sit down 5 6 ish sort of time give the old scotch eggs a rest but I certainly wouldn't want him as a headliner!

I agree it was just that sort of time when nobody else is on and you are just milling about.

Im not a fan but he was better then I expected.

Back