Kanya, San Antonio

Germaine

Was just looking at booking apartments. We were going to book the same as last year because we thought they were great, but the only downside was no pool to chill by. Right next to it is similar apartments, with maybe not as nice inside but a small pool on the roof. This has me torn.

However, reading reviews, I notice some people just head down to Kanya beach hotel (Or Calo des Moro). Finally my question. Has anyone been here and can you just stroll in free of charge and chill by the pool?

Thanks!

Yes you can but the beer is cheap to so they might expect you to buy a beer while you lay there. Nice place to see the sun set to, and if rumours are true do not go in the actual pool :lol:

I've never stayed in the accommodation at Kanya but we went for a lovely sunset meal and it was fantastic! So for the food and drinks alone I would say book there!

I agree the view is awesome, and the dj played proper house music instead of the mambo chill out which is nice to.

Thanks for the replies! Much appreciated! And don't worry, I'm more of a "sit around the pool and soak up the sun" kind of guy haha

Back