Kanya apartments

patty7

Hi guys just wondering has anyone stayed here before?

Ive booked for next year in these apartments for 5 of us and ive booked it through the kanya beach resort website & ive already payed my deposit for it.

the problem is i haven't received no paperwork stating anything about the holiday or anything about the deposit ive payed does that sound a little weird or is it just me worrying about nothing ??

Stayed a couple of years back. May have changed, but it was marketed as a more upmarket place and sadly didnt deliver.

+

Well situated
Cracking view
Great balcony for people watching

-

Noisy when trying to recover / rest
The furniture was worn
Shutter in the bedroom broken
Back of bed broken
Dirty sheets on one of the beds
Tv with no aerial
No towels

... Ive booked for next year ... ive already payed my deposit for it ...
crazy **** ... would never ever pay for "deposit" or whatever nonsense that far in advance

... haven't received no paperwork stating anything about the holiday
or anything about the deposit ive payed
does that sound a little weird or is it just me worrying about nothing ??
don´t worry - your money isn´t gone ... it solely has a new owner now :twisted:

From the Kanya beach resort website:

"Thank you for the arranging our accommodation at kanya...the communication was professional and friendly and thorough,and I look forward to another stay next year."

crazy **** ... would never ever pay for "deposit" or whatever nonsense that far in advance :twisted:

so then please tell us how you manage to reserve your accommodation without paying a deposit or leaving your credit card details?

if i was a hotel/villa/apartment owner there would be a few ******s on my reply to you if you wanted to stay at my place without some kind of deposit - around 10% - of the total price would be about right.

so then please tell us how you manage to reserve your accommodation
without paying a deposit or leaving your credit card details? ...
is your account hijacked ??

sure i paid/pay deposits, too.
i didn´t say i would never pay a deposit.
i said i would never pay a deposit THAT FAR IN ADVANCE

then tell us why it is crazy to do so? if you want to be in a certain place at a certain time then logic (or common sense) dictates that you reserve it asap. if you don't give a toss about where you're staying then leave it to the last minute.

Back