Just....

jjinit

sent cheque off for recently acquired parking ticket in bethnal Green and addressed it to "head of extortion"

, will it make a difference?? probably not!!! :spank:

sent cheque off for recently acquired parking ticket in bethnal Green and addressed it to "head of extortion"

, will it make a difference?? probably not!!! :spank:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

depends on the sense of humour :lol:

I read a story about a guy who got caught speeding by the cops on camera and they send a photo to show him the proof of him speeding - he sent a photo back of £60 or whatever the fine was and they sent a photo back to him of a pair of handcuffs..... :lol::lol::lol:

He paid......

I read a story about a guy who got caught speeding by the cops on camera and they send a photo to show him the proof of him speeding - he sent a photo back of £60 or whatever the fine was and they sent a photo back to him of a pair of handcuffs..... :lol::lol::lol:

He paid......

He he

I also enclosed their letter, which explains why they have rejected my appeal, which I have scribbled all over and added comments like some over zealous english teacher dissects a very poor essay!!! :lol:

I used the "c" word a lot!!!

But I also paid the fine online, so I hope they get the letter and then make all the preparations to send me the paperwork saying they are doubling the fine/taking me to court etc.........only to find i have paid!!!

He paid......

This is exactly the reason why I don't step out of the house unless I am dressed as the front end of a pantomine horse. No ones making a fool out of me with the sneaky pictures.

I recently got a ticket for speeding so in line with the law I asked to see the photos from the camera so I can "do my absolute best to comply with identfying the driver of the vehicle", I received colour photocopies of the pictures of the back of a car same make, model, colour and numberplate as mine but you cannot AT ALL tell who the driver is, in fact you can't even see a person in the car at all so I will be writing back to state that I am still unable to identify the driver and in fact I am not even able to identify it is my car as it may very well be one of the thousands of cars on the road today with false plates, the law only says you have to "give any information which is in his power to give and lead to the identification of the driver"...I have done that by reviewing the evidence they have and trying to identify the driver...and I can't ;)

for anyone driving through France, the cameras are really tiny, they look like periscopes strategically positioned in the middle section of the autopistes. I think I got clocked about 27 times on the drive down - you finding yourself going at 90 because you subconsciously get sucked into everyone else's 'rhythm' without realising it, and I was freaking out after thinking I would get clobbered, but never had any letters. Despite reading that the EU have harmonised all speeding rules for international drivers, it seems only local drivers are getting hit.

ah french motorways.... The only place I managed to crank my 1987 Mark2 Golf up to 105mph. Felt like the whole thing was gona dissintegrate was shaking so much

for anyone driving through France, the cameras are really tiny, they look like periscopes strategically positioned in the middle section of the autopistes. .

There are plenty of sites with routemaster type programmes that include all the cameras now. And doesn't a TOM-TOM warn you also ??

But yeah you're right, blink and you'll miss them.

Back