Just got to Ibiza, what to do tonight?

JamesNYC

Just got to Ibiza guys, have never been here. Friend and I from college are going to Aoki's Playhouse at Pacha tonight, and we're staying at Hostel Giramundo. Receptionist told us that the PDB beaches are the best.. It's already 7 and we have to be at pacha at 12, and pacha is north of us and PDB is south of us.. Is it worth going to PDB or is there somewhere else we should go?

Can i be the first to say-bag Aoki's night off first :cool:

Yes get a taxi there, wont be too dear, and one back if you dont want to go to bora bora in your pacha clothing. Otherwise head into the port area of ibiza town and do a pub crawl

Enjoy you lucky....

You mentioned before 12am, which seems very early-are you eating there? I walked into a small house night at 1:30am in May and it was empty at that time, but doubt that will be the same for your night. I'd go around 2 but that might be late for edm night-someone else will know?

PDB is quite good, if it's still sunny there should be people down there at bora bora or jet apartments next door partying. You've flown from the U.S two taxi aint going to break the bank!

It's the people who go to super edm bollocks then also go to something like Dc or cocoon that I don't get they must notice edm is utter shite and full of idiots imo

Back