Jump in or Holiday first?

WheresDanielnow

A big shout out to all of you who have done this before! I am a first timer and its been my dream to party in ibiza. But now looking at this site, its seems to be a better idea to work and stay the whole season.

I wanna know if i should go for a week first check it out or just jumps straight into it and give everything up, ie : my job my flat and girlfriend THE LOT?

Also what paperwork do i need to work there, is it essential to have a NIE number? and if so where do i get the forms from?

is it gunna be too late to start it all in july?

any advive would be greatly appriciated!

thanx :lol:

Not been a worker myself, but a brother of one, I would suggest you take a holiday to suss things out then, if its for you take it on ;)
Best of luck :D

from what ive read being non-EU you most probably wont be able to get a spanish working visa therefor you can't get a NIE number. But ive also been told that there are alot of jobs that they dont care about the correct paperwork and you can work illegaly.

But if i was you i would leave everything and goto Ibiza!

looking

Im gunna look into it?

Do you know that for sure... ausssies definatly cant get a NIE number??

if so that would be HIGHLY Screwed!

let me know

Aussies can get a NIE number, but only if they get a working visa. and you dont need a NIE number if you go there and work illegally. its just you wont receive benifits and such.

Back