July 5th to 8th - Searching for drinking support ;)

Sophisto

Hi @all

We are a group of 2 guys and 2 girls from Germany (age 28 to 42) and we need help to fulfill our minimum consumption :p

We have a table on monday the 8th for Guetta in Ushuaia for up to 10 people. So we would like to invite some girls (preferred ;)) or guys (also ok ;)) who help us to get rid of all the alcohol we need to order (you only have to drink and to party... no need to pay! You are our guests)

Furthermore we chartered a boat on sunday the 7th for a daytrip to Formentera and we still have two free places on the boat... lunch at Juan y Andrea included.

And for sunday evening we have a reservation for dinner and clubbing at the Heart where we have one free seat (I assume a second one could be organized if needed)

So if anyone want to join us (for free, we just dont want to waste the free places) feel free to pm me or email at
sophisticom@gmail.com

Have fun!

I always say German people are the nicest people I met i in ibz.
I wish I were there July 7th for formentera boat..
Nice invitation n Enjoy Ibiza.

Hi!! We are a couple from Spain. Both 36 years old. This is our 4th season in Ibiza. This time will be from 7 to 17.

We would be happy to jpin u that night but we would arrive around 9 in the evening. Send me DM if u want, friend. Or if u are thinking about reserving another night...is a good plan too.

Regards!

Back