Jon Ulysses on the Old Space Terrace

One of my deepest regrets in life was going to Ibiza at 17 & being clueless, then with a woman who hated clubbing at 22 (we went to Eden. Once.) & only finally getting to WLS @ Space in September 07 for the first time.

Dont get me wrong, brilliant place - probably the best club thing I have ever been to. But I will always know I missed the real deal.:cry:

I only went to Amnesia and Eden (once each) in the first 5 times I went. One year 8 of us went and never left the local blooming beach bar (bad hol that, split up with the bird and England lost to Brazil in the World Cup). Finally got to Space in 2005, just in time for the old terrace.

very nostalgic here. I remember the first time I went as a bright eyed 20yr old, and was like wow, It was worlds apart from back here...

Icey is right!

great watching those videos!

i first went to space terrace 1992, it was just steps on one side and the dj was behind where the bar was later on i think!

i dont recognise the place now :) took me 2 visits to realise where the new terrace was

wish i still had all my early ibiza photos :-( had some blinding ones of space and pacha in the days when it was possible to sneak a camera in....

Back