Joke

Buckley

I met a 14 year old girl on the Internet. She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up.
She turned out to be an undercover detective.

How cool is that at her age?

I am so used to the facebook thing that my immediate reaction to reading that joke was to look for the 'like' button

Apologies to any of you that were offended by the missing woman / pizza joke I sent when drunk the other day...

:oops:

I was considering self-censoring this today but decided against.

My thoughts:

1)in my years of posting here, I've never noticed any kids posting so it's not likely to lead to awkward questions for mums and dads

2) I'm clearly not promoting paedophilia, it's just some dark humour, how many of us chose to confront horrible things

3) It's not about any specific incidence, so there isn't the chance of it snowballing to upset individuals.

4) It could upset people who may have been damaged by such things, but to censor due to that would lead to censoring most things, no?

Anyone care to comment?

It's the type of joke that helps one deal with the unfortunate reality of life.

It's often the truth that inadvertently offends as I experienced in a post earlier in the year.

Keep the southern humour rolling !

Apologies to any of you that were offended by the missing woman / pizza joke I sent when drunk the other day...

:oops:

yeahh...I didn't read that one, but know a lot of people who know very well the tragic recent missing person/murder in Bristol so yeah, prob best it was deleted/not repeated.

Back