jobs

as good a time as any.

some of the clubs will still be in the early stages/first weeks of running their nights, so teething problems, staff turnover, etc.

also, many of the staff who have been there since april/may, might be looking to move on, so there is a constant demand for workers.

besides all that, if you look hard enough and keep your chin up, you'll find something to enable you to stay on the island.

good luck!:D8)

I wouldn't say that it's as good time as any as most of the bars and restaurants have hired all the people that they need by the end of May. However, so many people who have been on holiday here come over for the summer thinking that it will be just like their holiday but with the bonus of picking up wages every month and are sorely disillussioned. Working here means in many cases seven days a week with little time off for not a great deal of money, consequently a lot workers are heading back home with their tails between their legs come June. So there are always opportunities.

plenty of jobs

out er now and ders loads of jobs goin. dey always want people to pr or ta sell tickets. 10euro for every ticket ya sell.

I'm 31 and a single mum, since splitting with my partner i'm looking to release the equity on the mortgage and go and spend 4 months there next year with the baby. This will tide me over for a while but has anyone any advice on what type of jobs are available. I have 12 years experience in childcare, i'm qualified to do indian head massage and i DJ (bedroom at the moment)
I want me and the baby to experience other cultures before she goes to school and i never get the opportunity to do this again. Any other like minded single mums want to do the same thing let me know. We'd at least have babysitters!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back