Jobs - end of June

Django

Hi guys,

This forum seems very dead these days

Anyone knows about jobs availability at this time of year...is it hard to find anything once I get there.
If somebody wants to join me to look for an apartment and job together, lets do it !!

Hi m8…There are still some ticket selling jobs available. I saw about 4-5 adds as I will need a job as well.
See them on Facebook groups:IBIZA WORKERS ACCOMODATION 2012 ES VEDRA, Ibiza 2014 summer jobs and accommodation, Ibiza 2013 workers.

No problem m8……do you know anything about where to get your room sorted. There is some offers on them groups as well but people are offering spaces…and I can't understand, Is that a room…or just a space in the room with others…?
I going to Ibiza for a first time on my own …and I don't know nothing around there, if you could share some info I would be appreciated.

From what i have seen and heard from others, its usually shared room, especially if u find a job and stay there for few months, then expenses are minimazed by sharing the space. Its all easier when u get there, to ask around bunch of people, doing same thing like you. I was there twice, easy to find your way around, just bring lot of energy, and positive attitude

I'm coming over on 26 June and will be looking for work either as a chef, barwork or selling tickets and will be looking for accommodation too.

cool m8…I just wondering is there is any hostels where you don't have to pay deposit ? I heard there is some and prices are same like a room rent.

Hey bro if you are still looking for a chef job I just saw an add in the one of the Facebook groups posted by Felicia Zenco

Just back from San an.....there seemed to be quite a few adverts for jobs.....mainly pr's and ticket selling but a few bar jobs aswell

Back