Jet Apartments!

C1TPT

Hi Guys,

My friends and me are heading back out to Ibiza for our 3rd trip at the end of June :D We haven't stayed in PDB yet and so looking forward to the Jet apartments! are they as good as they appear?

Cheers,

Tom

As above ^^ "Good" is very subjective.

Undeniably great location for Space, Bora Bora, Ushuaia & PDB beach etc. Raucous residents, so-so amenities.

If you're going with the lads / girls for a lively 24/7 partying hol I'd say you're definitely in the right place! ;)

Thanks guys! Yeah we are only going for 3 nights so wont be doing much sleeping!

We have stayed in a quiet bit of San An for the last two years so sounds like its going to be a lot different!

Awesome, looks full on! Lol

I was reading a few reviews and they said the shower and taps are salt water.... Is that true? Surely that's horrible to wash in!?

Awesome, looks full on! Lol

I was reading a few reviews and they said the shower and taps are salt water.... Is that true? Surely that's horrible to wash in!?

I've stayed at Jet, and Bossa Mar a couple of times. The shower water is no more or less salty than any other hotel by the sea I've stayed at in Ibiza. I'm not sure if it is given some kind of filtration, I wouldn't imagine it'd be pumped direct from the sea, but essentially I believe its salty for a reason. Theres a very limited supply of fresh water on islands in the med.

Don't worry about it.

I've stayed at Jet, and Bossa Mar a couple of times. The shower water is no more or less salty than any other hotel by the sea I've stayed at in Ibiza.

Don't worry about it.

As Phil says. I often see this complaint about hotels i'm staying in Pd'B on trip advisor sites and i can't really get my head round it.

The tap water on the island is not for consumption anyway, and really, you do not notice it when showering, or even brushing your teeth.

Fair enough! I'm not bothered about the tap water because I wouldn't drink that any way... I just don't want to feel like I've just got out the sea the whole holiday lol hopefully its not that noticeable, like you say! :)

So excited already!

It's okay. The crowd is very young though and becoming more 'chavy' these days. Still a decent location though. Just try not to be directly above one of the underground clubs below or you'll never sleep.

Back