Jet apartments Vs Bora Bora

Pete

What's the deal with Jet apartments, can you just walk in and how dose it compared to Bora Bora?

It looks (or sounds) more commercial + looks like it is full of West end wa**ers

Is it any good or best avoided?

Depends... how much do you like your sleep?!

Great location - goes without saying. But it's reputation proceeds it.

You will definitely pay over the odds to stay there. And essentially they are v.basic and outdated apartments. Not nearly worth the €€€ in my opinion.

Also, there is loud music, shouting & shenanigans at all hours 24/7. So if that's your thing you'll probably love it! Otherwise: avoid.

(Foot note: I'm not insinuating these apartments are any less safe - or even dangerous - compared to any other accommodation, but the sheer no of ppl coming-and-going, including non-residents, means your valuables are more exposed than compared to other properties. Just my personal opinion.)

I have stayed at JET for two weeks there mid of July till first of August, friendly neighbors who are up to party after the after party with non stop music, I would recommend going there , Yes you can just walk in at pool area at any time.

Jet on a Sunday is the best day from my experience, stock up on drinks from the supermarket underneath and bobs your uncle! even better when Oliver Lang is on the decks,

Its 12 euros to hire a poolside bed at Jet (according to some people we spoke to lying on them).

Is that the price even for paying residents? Scheesh! Then again... if they allow alcohol to be brought-in from the supermarkets guess they have to make their money somehow.

Is that the price even for paying residents? Scheesh! Then again... if they allow alcohol to be brought-in from the supermarkets guess they have to make their money somehow.

According to the girls we spoke to, and we knew them form home too so pretty safe info. I couldn't believe it mate tbh, we were at the Sal Rossa, 3 doors along, which had sunbeds and free towels too.

A little off-topic, but went to an all inclusive resort in Kos in July and was disappointed to learn that they expected guests to pay for sunloungers on their (very uninhabitable, rocky) beach. We politely declined.

Last edited:
Jet is not worth the money for what you pay, very basic rooms, its very noise with the music from Bora Bora, and people partying, recomend ear plugs if you want to get some sleep after partying!

I wouldnt stay that close to Bora Bora again, if you go up the beach towards Figuretes its cheaper and nicer, same goes in the other direction, stayed at Bahamas once and that was nice, just up from Ushuaia

Just got back from a week at Jet ... loved it, and I'm 37 :)

My friend didn't like it so much though, the music and parties were a bit too much for him.

stayed in jet about 4 or 5 times. At first i loved it mainly due to its location and the fact there was always some sort of party taking place, but now i dont think i will stay at this hotel again.

My last visit our room was broken into and an iphone and 150 euros were taken. (Our room backed onto the road leading to bora bora entrance). It was my own fault i suppose as i should have used the safe but it really put a downer on the last few days of the holiday. There do seem to be some dodgy looking fckers around the hotel especially at night.

The music started getting on my nerves too as i really struggled to get to sleep sometimes as the bass was shaking the windows, but this could be down to me just getting older haha

The rooms are very basic but if thats all youre after then happy days.

:eek: :oops: ;)

... Our room backed onto the road leading to bora bora entrance ... There do seem to be some dodgy looking fckers around the hotel especially at night.

The music started getting on my nerves too as i really struggled to get to sleep sometimes as the bass was shaking the windows, but this could be down to me just getting older haha ...
omg. every time i go to bb from pdb-mainstreet-direction i think what crazy nutters must stay in these noisy muggy appartments :lol::twisted:

Never had any issues with Jet or Bossa Mar (is that now Bora Bora apts?) but id probably avoid these days in season. Prices are extortionate and i couldn't be arsed with the intensity these days but if you want a laugh and don't want to have to worry about noise complaints then its a good shout. I prefer Figueretas but its a bit pish if you're driving as parking is horrendous. I fancy Talamanca next time i visit as I've never really explored round there.

Sorry, I didn't mean to stay...
I am staying around the corner...
I ment to turn up and drink and party at the bars, so... back to my original question:

What's the deal with Jet apartments, can you just walk in and how dose it compared to Bora Bora?

What's the party like???

I ment to turn up and drink and party at the bars, so... back to my original question:

What's the party like???

Well, in that case, it depends on what you like? with the exception of certain djs, its a bit/lot on the cheesy side music wise for me. Think the tech house versions of pop at times, intermingled with badly placed acapellas. nipped in here last week to speak to mates younger friends.
Crowd is younger and the plus side is that in seems easy to get your own drink in. Dont buy a can of fruit cider at the bar if you value 8 euros.
Bora bora much better most days, but check.out both as they are next door. If its not yet rockin at bb then you can nip in jet.

What's the party like???

Last week, the Jet Pool Party was starting around noon and finishing up between 8pm and 9pm... anybody can walk right in from the beach.

As for music, most days it went through phases .. usually starting with something more chilled out, then commercial house (think My Head is a Jungle, How Deep is Your Love and Chunky on repeat!), then usually settles into a more underground tech/deep house vibe later on.

Jet party was fun, but doesn't compare to Bora Bora..

Back