Jeans

Robder

I'm after a pair of decent jeans - which fancy labels do we prefer? I work in Covent Garden so might pop out later.

...also want a back up sh1t pair for work but I'm trying to avoid Primark, H&M etc because of all the child labour propaganda (is it true?).

Anyone know how to buy cheap jeans and have a clear conscience at the end of it?

G-Star & Diesel if you want to spend....

Firetrap or Gio Goi as a cheaper alternative as they're usually nice denim and a decent cut

gone are the days when I could spunk £150 on a pair of diesel or blood & glitter jeans!!

Now i buy from Uniqlo & Zara and bloody good they are too!!!

That's exactly what I wanted to go for but apparently they're one of the worst. :cry:

Or not - who knows? :confused:

primark dont use child labour ;)
they are more strict than most other high street retailers

their ethical sourcing code is rigidly enforced after the panorama programme and they put a lot of cash back into local communities esp in india and provide schooling etc for workers children

they pay similar prices to other retailers just mark up by a LOT less (sometimes only making cost plus VAT on their cheapest lines)

so in a way its a fairer deal for all involved

just a shame the styling is a bit rubbish!

and did you take them off again at Trade?? :lol:

:lol:

Sadly no on both counts.

Can't bear shopping - and was too ill to get mah keks off at Trade. :)lol:)

Spent all of halloween weekend ill and feeling sorry for self, propped up in front of a laptop mixing. :cry:

Back