Jason Derulo - Any plans for Ibiza?

William2021

I saw Jason Derulo perform live at the MTV music awards. This song was incredible. Do you think he has got what it takes to play in Ibiza?

Would they like it, love it, or hate it?

Last edited:
;)

I know what you mean. It's a neat song, but not really suitable for Ibiza. It has a Disney musical touch. I saw him perform this song in front of a 'family audience' with kids and their parents. I can't see them partying until 6AM on Ibiza.

:D

Last edited:
The music on Ibiza can also be spiritual, uplifting, and unexpected! Last year, hundreds of people (including me) were sitting outside Cafe del mar and waiting for the sunset, when we all heard this song playing out loud on the main speaker. The song echoed over the water, during the sunset.

Last edited:
The music on Ibiza can also be spiritual and uplifting. Last year, hundreds of people (including me) were sitting on the rocks near Cafe del mar and waiting for the sunset, and during those final minutes, we all heard this song playing out loud on the main speakers for everyone outside Cafe del mar to hear. The song echoed over the water, it was that loud.

Would you call this Ibiza material? It was beautiful and magical to hear this during the sunset. I didn't hear one complaint.

That's because that is a track that will stand the test of time from the 2nd best children's film of all time played at just the right time!

Does DJ Willy not rock your boat? ;)

I took these photos when I heard the Wonka music. The crowd loved it because it was so unexpected to hear on Ibiza! There were many children in the crowd. Maybe it was for them?

sunset003.jpg

sunset002.jpg

sunset001.jpg

Last edited:
The music on Ibiza can also be spiritual and uplifting. Last year, hundreds of people (including me) were sitting on the rocks near Cafe del mar and waiting for the sunset, and during those final minutes, we all heard this song playing out loud on the main speakers for everyone outside Cafe del mar to hear. The song echoed over the water, it was that loud.

Would you call this Ibiza material? It was beautiful and magical to hear this during the sunset. I didn't hear one complaint.

You most probably heard this remix rather than the original...

The Wonka music I heard was the original song played in the film, taken directly from the CD Soundtrack. Like I said, it's Ibiza. The only place in the world where fantasy becomes reality. Just outside the realms of the Twilight zone.

The Wonka music I heard was the original song played in the film, taken directly from the CD Soundtrack. Like I said, it's Ibiza. The only place in the world where fantasy becomes reality. Just outside the realms of the Twilight zone.

Yes this...... But...... Where does Jason Derulo fit into this? He's on radio every ten minutes filling in the all the gaps Pitbull doesn't utilise.

Just curious if regulars to Ibiza like his music or hate it. Would they cheer for him or boo him off the stage? I heard all kinds of music on Ibiza last year. One night I heard a saxophone player hotting up and then a full Jazz band started playing. It was like New Orleans during Mardi Gras in the 1920's, except I was in Ibiza!

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about Derulo. You will find every kind of music in Ibiza if you want to...
You have to remember that the clubbing tourists only amount to around 20% of visitors in the summer (happy to be corrected)

Back