jagermeister...

rayoliver

can anyone tell me if you can buy this in the supermarkets in ibiza? ive recently discovered jagerbombs and was thinking it would be perfect for drinks in the hotel before going out. ive never looked for it before though so im not sure if they sell it anywhere.

can anyone tell me if you can buy this in the supermarkets in ibiza? ive recently discovered jagerbombs and was thinking it would be perfect for drinks in the hotel before going out. ive never looked for it before though so im not sure if they sell it anywhere.

Do you know that you are going on holiday in the eurozone:?:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ONLY JUST DISCOVERED JAGER BOMBS...

Jesus where have you been for the last few years :lol:

They ruin my f**kin life these days :lol:

ooh look at me, i can get drunk on a more fashionable liquor than you, do I get a blue peter badge?

ooh look at me, i can get drunk on a more fashionable liquor than you, do I get a blue peter badge?
I'll admit it. I did jagerbombs once. Why one would repeat such self-inflicted agony is, however, beyond me!

I am 27 and resorted myself to the fact I can no longer do shots, espec after work on a school night - the end result isnt nice :eek::lol:

I've never had a Jagerbomb before! I'm so uncool and unhip!

Why drink that when you can have Absynth?

Absynth and Baileys shots (Slippery Fuds!) is where it's at kids, Jagerbombs are so 2010!

Consumed a few too many JB's on friday night and ended up with a fractured skull after a fall....not saying the 2 are related or anything :lol:

Back