Jacques Le Cont

onemore

is outstanding!

a brief little return to the DJing world for Stuart Price is underway....caught him in Liverpool on Sat evening in a 120 capacity room.

Unbelievable!

You forget how good some of his productions over the years have been.

That is all!

Where was it? The Shipping Forecast?

Where has he been for all this time? Last I recall him doing was producing Madonna's album.

What was his style now?

Oh man I've been waiting for this news for a very long time!!

Last time I saw him was at Fabric just before Christmas, must be about 6 or 7 years ago.. he was outstanding

Eviltad, he has also produced the latest Take That album 8)

Where was it? The Shipping Forecast?

Where has he been for all this time? Last I recall him doing was producing Madonna's album.

What was his style now?

It was downstairs at the ship mate yeah.....

He took a break from Djing and remixing stuff to concentrate on album production...as you say he did Madonna..has also done The Killers and Take That that I know, maybe others too

Style wise, i was unsure what to expect, and being honest he played nothing groundbreaking, even playing some stuff that would be normally classed as cheesy for chibuku. But the way he put the set together and the atmosphere he created were top drawer....he played quite a bit of his own stuff...his mix of Royksopp and he finished with his mix of Silver Screen Shower Scene...

Oh man I've been waiting for this news for a very long time!!

Last time I saw him was at Fabric just before Christmas, must be about 6 or 7 years ago.. he was outstanding

Eviltad, he has also produced the latest Take That album 8)

Ferd, I am not sure how many gigs he is doing you know. He is booked to play for Chibuku at The Warehouse Project and I know of one other northern gig to date.....I am quite sure he will play London at some point but don't know when or where mate...

I am quite sure he will play London at some point but don't know when or where mate...

Jacques Lu Cont is doing Fabric Friday 18th of November main room!!

Add to that DJ Falcon in room two and I think I'm sold!!

Amazing line-up and quite housey for Fabric on a friday.

Back