I've been challenged...arrange an Ibiza holiday...

staycool

Hi Folks,

I haven't posted here in an age so hello, and I hope everyone is happy and healthy!

I'm sure most of you have, at one time or another, tried to change peoples perceptions of Ibiza and I've been asked to do just this and back it up by arranging a holiday to prove these misguided perceptions wrong!
So, a blank canvas really - I'm thinking a Villa stay (there should be about 8 people), possibly in or around Ibiza town, but am open to suggestions. I want to show them the best of ibiza, beaches, restaurants, bars and of course club nights.
We're all early to mid 30's, love the club side of things but also the chilled out, decent eatery, cultural side of things too. I think our most hectic mayhem years could be behind us - but I'm determined to show them Ibiza at its best.

Local insider knowledge is alway good (Grego, Stephen, McRackin etc) but all input would be gratefully received!
Travel dates undecided. Budget-wise I'd like to check out some pretty decent places but we can't go mental either!

Thanks.

Back