Its time to start thinking of opening parties

Bombayray

Hi guys, my names Toby, 30 this year shockingly enough.. I lived on the island two summers in a row, some of you may have met me in space, Bora bora, DC10 or Amnesia in my official capacity. Its that time of year where im getting very excited about going to the opening parties, so i thought i'd slap on a thread about it so we can all start getting excited, usual fair please, every club is closing, the police will arrest anyone who even looks dodgy etc etc Lets get talking crew....... ANyone know the line up for space? Anyone else like me find at the opening/closing it gets far to crowded when the outside shuts?

re: "gets too crowded when outside shuts". yessir. between midnight and 3am its a nightmare normally, after that things get better again...

I'm hoping I'll get to some closings this year.. not likely, but I hope so..

No more August trips for me!

Still not sure i can make it and an not too fussed either although i wouldn't mind at least 3/4 days of madness there.

Aye i've not figured out how im gonna afford it yet but im pencilled in for a return from 25 July to 3 August. Going back to staying in San An I think. Definitely last visit for a good few years.

Back