It's July, the sun is out - can only mean one thing......

louisem30

AT LAST, it's finally the long anticipated month countdown till holiday time. So cannot wait to step off that plane on to Ibiza soil, in exactly 4 weeks time :)

So, who else is on the countdown.... Got your plans all sorted :?::?:

Now that Glasto has passed (wasn't Kanye just the biggest pile of muck you've ever seen? Murdered Bohemian Rapsody, along with his own guff) I'm hoping that Radio 1 will announce this week (Friday?) more about their 3 day weekend plans....will there be anything at Privilege this year? Will the usual free gig be on at Ushuaia on the Friday?? arghh hate waiting o_O **disclaimer - I know R1 is not everyone's cup of tea, and not entirely mine BUT I like to think of it as a way of catching a lot of variety in a short space of time!

Here's what Freddie thought of it...

Too good. Aside from his self-obsessed objectionable personality, Kanye couldn't sing to save his life. A complete second-rate ham set against a true performer and a shining example of the dumbing down of expectations of today's audience compared to years gone by. Proof also that it's who you know and how the media builds you rather than what you are capable of which determines success in the entertainment industry. Has probably always been like that but they don't half pick some useless plonkers nowadays !

part of the problem is there are no A list rock stars anymore, meaning they scrape the barrel for headliners. If i was there i would swerve the main stage at all costs. And all the flag waving twerps. All the real fun is on the fringes anyway

no no no no no......this thread wasn't meant to be about that idiot!!!

please, more chat on upcoming Ibiza trips and way less about him :)

10958679_416399561840977_817452230_n.jpg

11 days 13 hours and 38minutes until our wheels leave the asphalt of the British Isles!

Just over 3 weeks for me, I'm like a patient waiting for the doctor to give his diagnosis and remedy...

Have fun all when it comes.

Not enjoying seeing all the posts saying 2 weeks, 3 weeks argh I still have 8 weeks to wait :(
Hope you all have a massive time ;)

ah but at least you have it to look forward to, we'll warm the island up a treat for you!!

Just over 3 weeks for me, I'm like a patient waiting for the doctor to give his diagnosis and remedy...

Have fun all when it comes.

that is a bizarre analogy? patient / doctor / remedies!! Is the Ibiza pilgrimage the medication for all our addictions?!! lol :D

Yea go get the Island ready for me going over lol.
The worst thing for you guys is you will all be home before I head out ;)
I'm just buzzing for it been 4 years since I was last out so been a while.

Yea go get the Island ready for me going over lol.
The worst thing for you guys is you will all be home before I head out ;)
I'm just buzzing for it been 4 years since I was last out so been a while.

Ah there are so many of us on here that had a few years break and then went back and are hooked once again! What you got planned when you're there? plenty of advice to be found on here :)

Louise,

I said 4 years ago that the trip then was my last trip over as getting on a bit and cant handle the bevvy lol but needs must as Ibiza is where it all happens :);)

I'm heading over with the wife and another couple and staying in Gran Sol in San An 1st week and doing the Pukku Up VIP Super Yacht, Ocean Beach Pool Party and Martin Garrix Closing Party.
The 2nd week me and the wife staying on and staying in Playa Bossa at Hard Rock hotel and relaxing with few semi quiet nights around that area (Bora Bora, Space) with a car hire thrown in around the island.
Also nip over to Formentra the 2nd week for the day.

What plans have you got and how long are you away for?

Back