IT/tech/analyst/internship-summer04

C

compaq

Hello,
I am a student of computer science at stockholm university,Sweden looking for an opportunity/assignment/internship with a company in Ibiza during this summer,where I could do my Master of Science thesis project,while at the same time make a significant contribution to the company's operations.

I have a specialization in business-focused IT ,and also wide experience from business-& marketing-oriented projects, +extensive knowledge of internet technologies and e-commerce.

Any kind of IT-related project would be interesting,with approximate length of 2-4 months.

Strengths:
highly result-oriented,communicative,good ability to structure complex information,
solid understanding of applied and operative qualities of technology,
fluent in many european languages,previous extended residence in other european countries.

Excellent references available.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or proposals.

with regards,
Robert Söderberg
Stockholm,Sweden

No,I haven't had any replies at all so far..even though
I have advertised in 4 or 5 different ibiza-related forums.

However,I didn't expect this to be easy...the "normal" seasonal job market (bars,tourism/publicity etc) is intensely competitive,and in Ibiza this (It/internet etc) is an even smaller and less visible market,so it ought to be harder to succeed there..however,I'll sure keep trying...

Regards,
Robert

Back